As a public charity with a mission to help make our greater community even more bicycle friendly, Bike Friendly Kalamazoo (BFK) relies on your financial support. We greatly appreciate donations of any amount. Help us build community through bicycling — join the Friends of BFK today!
Your contributions make a difference! Your donations support BFK’s Goals & Programs, including:
- local bike & motorist education
- bike visibility/light “Be Bright” campaign
- public service announcements and messaging
- encouraging ridership via events such as Kalamazoo Bike Week and BFK’s Fall Bike Celebration Weekend and our support of bike clubs, teams and organizations
- making the public aware of local bicycling related Events and other rides of interest
- maintaining this and our Kalamazoo Bike Week and Fall Bike Celebration web sites as platforms for helpful resources for the community
- Bike-Booster Mini-Grants
- providing scholarships for League Certified Instructor and other bike skills programs
- encouraging bike related public art and other celebrations of bicycling
- stimulating infrastructure & signage improvements
- systematically surfacing the need for new programs via our Bike Program Steering Committee
- encouraging bike-friendly policy development at local, state & national levels
- and more!
Even if you can’t participate in our meetings or work on our programs hands-on, you can help make our greater community even more bicycle friendly by clicking the button below. You can donate by credit card or a PayPal account. We appreciate donations of any size!
Bike Friendly Kalamazoo
PO Box 22
Portage, MI. 49081-0022
If you wish to contribute anonymously, please Write a Note where indicated on the PayPal form or let us know when you mail your check. Bike Friendly Kalamazoo is a Michigan public charitable organization with tax-exempt status under IRS section 501(c)3.